TurnTo Upgrades Partnership with Magento to Enhance Customer-Generated Content for Retailers and Brands
NEW YORK, May 13, 2019 — TurnTo Networks, the innovation-leader in Customer-Generated Content solutions like ratings & reviews, community Q&A, photos & videos, and more, today announced its Select Technology partnership with Magento, an Adobe Company, a worldwide leader in cloud digital commerce innovation.
The upgrade of TurnTo’s partnership with Magento to the Select Technology partner level signals the company’s commitment to the Magento ecosystem, and to online merchants powered by the eCommerce platform.
Under the partnership, companies using Magento Commerce will be able to quickly and easily integrate the newest version of TurnTo’s best-in-class voice-of-the-customer platform into their digital storefronts.
« TurnTo’s clients already benefit from higher content collection rates, faster load speeds, easier customization, and simpler maintenance, » said George Eberstadt, CEO and Founder of TurnTo Networks. « Our renewed partnership with Magento and the launch of our newest Magento 2 extension means that retailers using the platform will now have an even easier time taking advantage of our newest products. »
« The team at TurnTo has continued to drive innovation in Customer-Generated Content solutions that our customers leverage to stay ahead of the curve, » said Ryan Murden, Head of Business Development at Magento. « We are pleased to build on our collaboration with TurnTo as a Select Technology Partner and to offer their extension on the Magento Marketplace. »
TurnTo’s partnership with Magento—and its new Magento 2 Extension—gives merchants:
- An automated catalog sending process that saves eCommerce sites the work of creating custom feeds
- The sharing of Ratings & Review information for inclusion in Google’s Product Listing Ads (PLAs)
- The ability to automatically display Customer-Generated Content like product review counts and average star ratings on their storefronts
- Improved site performance and SEO value through support for dynamically embedded content
- The ability to include highly rated products via star ratings in guided navigation experiences in Magento 2
- Advanced integration capabilities, including single sign-on and SKU families for easy sharing of content across item variants
Magento merchants that use TurnTo also benefit from:
- More Customer-Generated Content though TurnTo’s optimized review collection process
- An Open Review Syndication network that allows brand and retailer partners to freely share review content with one another
- Top-notch client support from the highest-rated Customer-Generated Content solutions vendor, according to technology vendor review site G2 Crowd
TurnTo’s Select Technology Partnership with Magento comes on the heels of the release of SpeedFlex™, the newest version of the TurnTo front-end architecture, which offers clients a breakthrough in load speed and in server-side customizability.
Further, SpeedFlex gives retailers the ability to customize all aspects of the user experience through server-side configuration files. This customizability extends to functionality and layout, going far beyond look-and-feel customization through CSS. The SpeedFlex configuration model also enables user experiences to be tailored by product category even on a single page type and the easy generation of variants for A/B testing.
About TurnTo Networks
TurnTo Networks provides the next generation of customer content solutions to top merchants and brands with a unique suite of four innovative products that work beautifully together – Ratings & Reviews, Community Q&A, Visual Reviews™, and Checkout Comments™. TurnTo produces more content of more different types, delivering greater conversion lift, better SEO, and deeper merchandising insights. That’s why eCommerce leaders like Saks Fifth Avenue, Newegg, Sur La Table, and GNC, and brands like Cole Haan, Nine West, and Carhartt rely on TurnTo for their customer-voice programs.