Content Network Specialist
Location: New York, NY
TurnTo’s Customer-Generated Content Platform enables retailers to display product reviews originally gathered by the brands that make those products (referred to as “review syndication”). It also enables those brands to answer questions and respond to reviews of their products on the retail websites where those products are sold. When TurnTo is adopted by a new retailer website, onboarding their brands for review syndication/question answering/responding to reviews is a critical part of the roll-out.
This role will be responsible for getting these brands signed up for the TurnTo network, for managing all the onboarding workflow, and for maintaining the network as it grows. The right candidate will have a mixture of sales skills to gain agreement from the brands, technology understanding, task management for successful onboarding, and customer support discipline to keep the network running optimally. Success in this role is critical for the growth of TurnTo’s syndication network and central to TurnTo’s growth strategy.
- Navigate the internal workings of brands to identify the decision makers who can approve review syndication with TurnTo retailer customers
- Speak knowledgeably about the TurnTo syndication process, options and capabilities
- Work with TurnTo clients and set up the syndication relationships for them
- Onboarding of brands so that they can utilize TurnTo’s platform to question answering and/or the responding of reviews.
- Create and maintain documentation to which supports the process for both Turnto Clients and brands
- Manage the syndication work flow for TurnTo’s syndication team
- Pass sales opportunities to the sales team when an ecommerce Brand expresses interest in learning more about TurnTo’s capabilities
- Report and escalate issues and project blockers that could cause risk to syndication timelines
- Hold stakeholder status meetings to provide visibility to syndication progress, deadlines, goals and process
- Own and improve syndication process as requirements grow
- Take on other assigned responsibilities as required.
- Four year degree
- Comfort “cold calling” Ecommerce Brands
- Confident and persuasive phone manner
- Passion for technology
- Discipline to deliver timely follow up after each Brand or Client interaction
- Very strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills required
- A track-record of working in a fast-paced, self-motivated startup environment
- Willingness to work with Ecommerce brands in other time zones and create a seamless experience
- Ability to prioritize and work across many accounts simultaneously
- Ability to learn quickly, adaptability, multi-task, and perform effectively and gracefully under pressure
Send an email to email@example.com introducing yourself.