TurnTo Networks Announces New Marquee Customers, Social Q&A Platform
Quidsi (Diapers.com, Soap.com…), L’Oreal USA, and Vitamin Shoppe Choose TurnTo for Best-in-Class Social Q&A
TurnTo announced today the addition of three new marquee brands to its customer list, Quidsi (Diapers.com, Soap.com…), L’Oreal USA, and Vitamin Shoppe, as well as the general availability of its new Social Q&A Platform.
“TurnTo has pioneered the active outreach model for getting shopper questions answered by real customers,” said Josh Himwich, V.P of eCommerce Solutions at Quidsi. “We understood the significant value of enabling shopper-customer dialog right on our product pages, but until TurnTo, we couldn’t find an approach that would really work. They are specialists, and they are years ahead in this category.”
“TurnTo has been live on two L’Oreal USA brand sites – Kiehls.com and YSLBeautyUS.com – since February, and the performance has been remarkable,” said Adrian Burke, Director Interactive Marketing Services at L’Oreal USA. “The interaction between shoppers and customers through TurnTo generates over twice the UGC of our customer reviews system, and the quality of the dialog has been excellent.”
The choice of these sophisticated online brands to use TurnTo’s ecommerce question-and-answer application validates the power of TurnTo’s social approach.
“We renamed our product the “Social Q&A Platform” to reflect the many break-through features in our latest version, and to make clear our laser-focus on providing the best-in-class application of this type,” said George Eberstadt, TurnTo Founder and CEO. “Generating fast, authentic interactions between shoppers and past customers is both highly effective for increasing sales and extremely difficult to get right. Only TurnTo has solved the challenges to make Social Q&A really work for eCommerce.”
Some of the many unique capabilities of TurnTo’s Social Q&A Platform include:
– A patent-pending Active Outreach™ method to getting many fast customer answers to shopper questions while ensuring no past customer receives too many questions
– A proprietary integration model that provides both real-time interactivity for users (ie posts appear immediately) and in-line content indexability for SEO
– Automated moderation that enables shopper questions to receive their first social answer in under 1 hour while fully protecting the store and properly routing non-social questions to staff answerers
– Capturing positive sentiment from purchasers with check-out questions from the store (e.g. “Tell other shoppers why you chose this”), which get a 20% answer rate
– Similar item grouping to ensure that questions about new and infrequently-purchased items also get fast customer answers
– Lots more
About TurnTo Networks
TurnTo provides the leading social Q&A system for online merchants, enabling shoppers to get advice directly from stores’ real customers. By enabling authentic dialog between shoppers and customers right on the merchant site, TurnTo increases conversion rates, generates fresh content for SEO, builds customer loyalty, and reduces call center load. The TurnTo Social Q&A Platform is a white-labeled SaaS product that can be integrated in a few hours. Top online stores and brands including Quidsi (Diapers.com, Soap.com…), L’Oreal USA, Vitamin Shoppe, and Adorama, have chosen TurnTo to convert visitors into buyers. More information about TurnTo is available at www.turntonetworks.com.