Location: New York, NY
This is a key client facing role delivering TurnTo’s software-as-a-service platform to its customers and online shoppers. The person in this role will be responsible for the onboarding of TurnTo’s key accounts and leading customers through complex integrations using TurnTo’s API, JS widget or hybrid approach drawing among elements of both integration approaches.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically about how to synthesize customer feedback
- Experience working closely with UX teams
- Experience with multi-tenant SaaS products a plus
- Experience developing internet products and technologies
- A passion for ecommerce and retail
- Proficiency in cross browser compatibility testing required
- Experience with Databases (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL), FTP Clients, Development Tools (e.g., Sublime Text, Atom), CURL and Xcode a plus
- Experience using POSTMAN for REST API calls preferred
- Design experience (e.g., Sketch), Technical writing experience preferred
- Website building experience a plus (basic web technologies) putting all code components together (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms (e.g., Magento 1 and 2, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Shopify)
- Experience using ticketing systems and CRMs to track workload preferred
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills—both verbal and written with the ability to speak clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The intellectual curiosity, maturity, self-confidence and interpersonal skills to work effectively with customers, colleagues, and vendors as needed
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself.