Senior Partner Manager
Location: Remote with frequent travel to partners and our NYC headquarters
Reports to: Vice President, Partnerships
Develop, grow and maintain partnerships with our key Systems Integrators and eCommerce platform vendors. Cultivate mutually beneficial partnerships and achieve lead production and closing metrics to define success in the partner arena.
Identify, craft and execute joint “go-to-market” strategies and lead generation opportunities. Provide accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts. Maintain an understanding of TurnTo’s platform and articulate its value to partners and their customers. Work with marketing to plan compelling marketing events for partners and develop category leading digital and physical collateral.
Job duties are varied and complex, requiring independent judgment.
- 10+ years of experience in the software industry
- A previous channel partnership role
- Knowledge of the broad eCommerce ecosystem
- Expansive network of industry contacts
- Familiarity with indirect sales models
- Experience with software as a service (SaaS) or other software applications
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills – strong phone and in-person presentation skills are required
- Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding targets in a channel role
- Experience negotiating and structuring winning partnerships
- History of building relationships/partnerships with a wide range of customers (SMB, mid-market, large enterprise)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself.