Enterprise Sales Director
Location: New York, NY
TurnTo seeks an energetic, enthusiastic, organized team player to become a key member of our growing sales team. This individual will have demonstrated deep product knowledge in a former role coupled with a consultative sales mentality that leads to building deep relationships within large, enterprise accounts.
- Qualify prospects in regards to TurnTo’s solution.
- Position the TurnTo product with prospects ranging from end-users, Directors, Cx level executives and influencers.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales quotas.
- Manage pipeline while providing transparency to management.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into Salesforce database, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information.
- Provide input to the sales and marketing organizations to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities.
- Generate new business by working with a dedicated inside sales rep, following up on marketing campaigns and inbound enquiries.
- Schedule weekly meetings with target accounts.
- Attend industry tradeshows to meet existing both clients and future prospects.
- Outbound calls to targeted accounts.
- Effectively articulate TurnTo’s product offerings while applying them to each prospect’s unique needs.
- Build close relationships with decision makers, sponsors and evaluators who can help drive the sale.
- You have an innate hunger for personal and company success and enjoy working on a high functioning, competitive and collaborative team.
- You have at least 5 years of direct sales experience (with proven achievement of sales targets) along with a track record of successfully selling software solutions (preferably SaaS) both in person and on the phone.
- You have the ability to lead prospects through a “connoisseur” like demonstration of the product’s features and benefits
- You exhibit the qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility as changes occur in the department and maintain a positive attitude. We are a startup, and our tactics change and move with the market.
- You look to improve and collaborate to improve our customer experiences.
- You have received formal sales training.
- You have a solid understanding of web, enterprise, and e-commerce technologies.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself.