Sales Development Representative
Location: New York, NY
The role of the Sales Development Representative is to generate new business leads for the Outside Sales Team by leveraging prospecting tools and partners. This individual will work closely with the entire Sales Team and TurnTo partners. This individual will need to be organized, thorough, responsive, detail oriented, reliable and a good communicator with strong phone skills. The ability to multi-task is required.
Responsible for engaging with prospective clients to update them on the TurnTo platform, new features and programs, subsequently update the database, and work with the sales reps to disseminate the information gathered. Required to prospect new accounts, make cold calls, gather company information, seek out company decision makers, generate interest, determine the need for technology products and services, and schedule an appointment. Follow up responsibilities entail entering this information into a sales automation program and perform scheduling follow up as required. Additional responsibilities include assisting with campaign support; driving attendance, setup and preparation, registration, and follow-up activities.
- Engage with entire prospective customer base
- Educate customers on current technologies
- Understanding of key vertical trends
- Speak intelligently about TurnTo and the retail e-commerce industry
- Identify and qualify new prospects
- Cold call new prospects
- Initiate & follow up on business development activities
- Make appointments for sales reps
- Update sales database (Salesforce)
- Track appointments made
- Assist with campaign support; driving attendance, preparation and follow-up
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself.