Product Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for working closely with the Sales & Product teams to lead & develop go-to-market strategies for new product and feature launches, while owning product-market positioning. This is a cross-functional role that will be responsible for developing collateral for sales and partner enablement, new market penetration and lead generation; including, but not limited to, white papers, product sheets, webinars, sales decks, article outlines, website content, case studies and email copy. The right individual will be able to translate and evangelize our product offering utilizing actionable data & performance results across relevant segments and customer groups. A successful candidate will apply their experience, creativity and smarts to solidify our position and authority as the market leader in the Customer-Generated Content space.
- Own and develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products against other competitors and establishes a niche for TurnTo in the marketplace. Translate complex technical concepts into clear, engaging, and meaningful copy that speaks to our prospects at each level of an organization.
- Research, write, and edit product-focused marketing content across a variety of different channels and media, including but not limited to thought leadership and relatively technical white papers, webinars and presentations, blogs, social media, landing pages and emails.
- Drive and execute multi-channel go-to-market strategies and campaigns supporting new products, feature launches and services, while owning the functional implementation.
- Own competitive intelligence and be the voice of our customer, threading this messaging into everything we do.
- Communicate the value of our product offering to the Sales team and assist with the curation of product sheets, presentations, and custom account-based collateral in alignment with broader campaigns.
- In partnership with the product team and creative director, build the content strategy by identifying new, compelling content that will generate and advance leads through the sales funnel.
- Ideate and develop new sources of interesting content relevant to our prospects and broader market that supports our place as a thought leader in the ratings & reviews space.
- Cultivate industry press & media relationships and work closely with our Partnership team on supporting programs in our technology vendor ecosystem.
- Manage and coordinate pre-recorded and live-stream webinars.
- Work together with analytics manager to pull insights and trends from a variety of data sources (including but not limited to survey results, client performance dashboards, trend reports and forecasts) to create data-based marketing content.
- Effectively communicate ideas and proposals to executive level.
- Develop content for internal and external PowerPoint presentations.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, preferable in a B2B SaaS-based environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a capacity for quantitative/qualitative analysis – must be able to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply.
- Stellar writing, editing, copy-editing, and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated ability to digest statistical information from dashboards, data tables, charts, and graphs, identify trends, and translate it into meaningful knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions.
- Demonstrated product collateral development skills.
- Know content requirements and best practices for publishing on social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), email, industry news outlets, and paid advertising content. Understanding of best practices for presentation content.
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools including Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, Google and Excel.
send an email to Carla@turnto.com introducing yourself.