Location: Remote with frequent travel to partners and our NYC headquarters
Reports to: Vice President, Partnerships
Develop, grow and maintain partnerships with assigned third party sales channel(s) including digital consultancies, system integrators, platform vendors and leading ISV’s. Cultivate mutually beneficial partnerships and achieve target lead production and closing metrics.
Identify, craft and execute joint “go-to-market” strategies and lead generation opportunities. Provide accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts. Maintain an understanding of TurnTo’s platform and articulate its value to partners and their customers. Work with marketing to plan compelling marketing events for partners and develop category leading digital and physical collateral.
Job duties are varied and complex, requiring independent judgment.
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce, digital marketing or the software industry
- Knowledge of the broad eCommerce ecosystem
- Expansive network of industry contacts
- Experience with software as a service (SaaS) or other software applications
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills – strong phone and in-person presentation skills are required
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined
- History of building relationships/partnerships
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM or similar platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Send an email to email@example.com introducing yourself.