Full Stack Java Engineer
TurnTo is the fastest-growing provider of customer-generated content (CGC) solutions to top merchants and brands, with a suite including Ratings & Reviews, Community Q&A, and TurnTo’s proprietary Checkout Chatter. Built on an innovative platform that tightly integrates to stores’ customer profiles, TurnTo delivers a more personalized user experience that captures 2-4X more content, faster, with less work, while ensuring authenticity.
– Solid JEE foundation.
– Strong skills in SQL / Hibernate, Spring Core (and related technologies like Spring MVC)
– Good testing habits.
– Groovy, Grails, Spring Boot, Elasticsearch experience a plus.
– Experience with microservices architecture.
– Relational Database experience. NoSQL Data store experience.
– Good CSS and HTML skills.
– Awareness of issues / strategies around application scaling and their impact on architecture.
– Strong communication skills (writing, reading and speaking).
– Strong problem solving skills
– Minimum 5 years of experience with web application development
Send an introduction of yourself to email@example.com