Location: New York, NY
The person in this role will be responsible for a wide range of activities related to product development and management. Regular activities include, but are not limited to:
- Help define and prioritize the product strategy and roadmap for our platform that aligns with our customer needs and our business strategy
- Develop an understanding of the competitive environment, market research, consumer research, usage analysis and usability studies and synthesize the findings into the product roadmap as well as product requirements.
- Drive product development from conception through launch in collaboration with Engineering, UX, Project Management and QA teams.
- Form product hypotheses; debate, defend and iterate on them and adjust course based on qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Define requirements, specifications and user stories for new features and enhancements
- Define and analyze the metrics that inform the success of our products; identifying opportunities to improve our products based on the data
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to think strategically about how to synthesize customer feedback into product opportunities
- Experience conceiving of and building products that drive engagement
- Hands on experience within an agile product development environment
- Experience working closely with UX teams
- Experience with multi-tenant SaaS products a plus
- Experience developing internet products and technologies
- A passion for ecommerce and retail
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills—both verbal and written with the ability to speak clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The intellectual curiosity, maturity, self-confidence and interpersonal skills to work effectively and/or interact with the other staff, colleagues, customers, and vendors as needed
- The ability to drive and inspire cross-functional teams balanced with the ability collaborate and build consensus around a shared vision.
Send an email to email@example.com introducing yourself.